Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Hope everyone remember to wear green and you got to eat your corn beef and cabbage and drink some green beer or something! I personally wish I could have had some green eggs and ham! Anyway...I thought I would do an Etsy St. Patrick's Day items today! So enjoy! 


1) Fairy Shamrock in a Pot of Gold laughingleafelements 


2) How cute is this Shamrock Pillow?! surelychenille


3) How about these cute business cards, I would totally buy these and give these to family and friends! reisinggraphicdesign


4) Now wouldn't you feel lucky with a green beer charm? chuckhljal


5) How about this cool whistle! Can use it at those loud bars! loranscruggs


6) I think these would be so cute to wear for St. Patty's Day! missypumpkin

Well guys those are my St. Patty's Day Etsy finds! I hope you enjoyed and checked out some more fun Etsy stuff while you were there! 
Talk to you y'all later! Be safe out there tonight!

1 comment:

  1. aww the pics are so cute and your blog theme is adorable..love it!!

    ReplyDelete