Hey Y'all! This might be a quick post not sure! If it is then I will write more later! Anyway first off I want to start with my Monday Blog hops! I really want more followers so I am doing lots of blog hops when I can! The first one I am joining today is Mingle Monday at KdBuggie Boutique it is a cute new site I found! :-)
Hey guys! Yay it is Thursday just one more day till Friday and then the weekend! So last night was dinner with Adam's Mom. It was the first time we had been to her new house, since we helped her paint it. It was a lot of fun! We had a great dinner of some yummy chicken and salmon! We got to talk about the wedding and the we got to look through some boxes of stuff she didn't want and we found some awesome things! Of course we have to leave them there because we have no room in our small apartment but we have them waiting for us when we get a bigger place! So something to look forward to! Trust me I am always looking forward to it, especially a bigger kitchen!!! Then we also found some of Adam's old boxes that had his money collection that he just had to get his hands on because it had pesos in it. He claims some homeless guy gave him a bag with a bunch of pesos in it, we both thought he was a little crazy lol. I mean come on when you were little would you take a bag from a homeless guy?! Then we also found some of his old school work and awards! It was cute! I said we could make it into a scrapbook!
I am linking up today with Menopausal New Mom for Thursday Friends Cafe Blog Hop! You should hop on over there and check it out!
I am also linking up with Traci66 for Keepin Company Thursday! Definitely go check it out as well!
And also with Living on Love and Cents for Traveling Through Thursday blog hop! I couldn't get the button to show up but definitely go check it out!!
So I thought that I would do another version of my Etsy finds! And today's theme is going to be all about weddings! Yes last time I didn't have a theme but this time I do :-).
So I know you are probably thinking how is this wedding? Well in my mind imagine you want a vintage wedding or say you want a circus themed wedding or carnival or just something
different to have at your wedding I would say this is it.
I mean why not slip it into your invites and then people can bring this with them to the wedding as a way to get in or something. This can be found at Vintagebliss!
I thought this was such a cute idea! This can be found at Bosheree08!
Not gonna lie I kinda wanna do this at my wedding now! I want to have these props at my tables with a digital camera and then people can take pictures! I mean what
Okay those are all for now! I want to save more for my Etsy wedding part too sometime! Of course how can you run out of Etsy stuff to like?! Well off I go! Tonight we are eating dinner with my parents :-)!
Hey Y'all! So far again 3rd post in a row! I may even post another one tonight as this one is going to be short! I am joining Leigh Ashley for A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday! Hope you enjoy it!
1) What is your favorite breakfast food? Eggs and Biscuits and Fried Potatoes. 2) How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? Oh goodness lets see maybe 12? 3) City or country? Definitely country, I always say I am a country girl at heart! Must be that Tulsa background! 4)What is your favorite part of your job? Getting to go home :-). Ha ha or typing up discovery answers. 5) What is your favorite junk food to snack on? Hmmm probably chips I guess I am not really sure. 6) Have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper? Yes I wrote an article for the newspaper here for my senior class, and when we put our engagement announcement in there I will be in it again! 7) Do you use post-it notes? Yes! I love them! I use them a lot at work! 8) Do you have freckles? Yes I do, on my face. 9) Is it okay for men to wear pink? I would say so, then again all the boys at my high school had pink shirt Wednesday and would all wear pink shirts so I might be used to it lol. 10) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Before Christmas to my moose bro Katie!
Yay for Wee Bit Of My Wednesday! I also joined Home Sweet Farm for Waltz on By Wednesday! Check it out!
Tonight we are having dinner with Adam's Mom! It should be a lot of fun! I am looking forward to it! I will write more later if I am awake enough to be coherent on another blog post! Adios for now Y'all! P.S. I hope some of you are still reading!
Hey guys! Wow I am soooooo sorry it has been a week since I updated! YIKES! I didn't think it had been that long! It seems like it went by so fast! Maybe because I was super busy! Anyway once again my apologies I will try and get back on track here!
Let's see what to fill you in on! Well first off Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope you get to spend it full of love and having fun with loved ones, whether they be significant others, friends, family or whoever! Today is a day of love! I especially love this time of the month because a year ago on February 13th Adam proposed to me! I love that he did it the day before Valentine's Day because it was unexpected and also because then our day is just our day it is not our day and Valentine's Day! So no we have two days to celebrate. This year for our celebration we decided to mainly celebrate on Saturday since we wouldn't have work on Sunday morning. Anyway Adam surprised me with renting a room at the Mariott Pyramid where we spent the night the night he proposed to me :-). I was so excited! I think we should make it a tradition! So we got semi dressed up and went to dinner at PF Changs. Then we came back to the hotel room and got in our PJ's and then we rented a movie and had a couple of drinks and ate some Doritos, yes Doritos those chips are addicting. I swear they put something in them! Anyway we decided to rent Life As We Know It. That new know with Katherine Hiegel (sp?) and Josh Duhmal (sp?). Anyway it was pretty cute and funny, of course the first part was sad. The guy in the beginning is from the series Perfect Couples and if you have not watched it you definitely should it is great! If you have On Demand start from the beginning. Truly go do it NOW! Anyway so after that we just talked and cuddled and flipped through the TV channels. I made him a cute gift basket for his present. I went to Walmart that day and it was a ZOO I was so annoyed by the time I had left! I couldn't find the perfect stuffed animal at first for him and was going to just go with two small ones but then I found the cutest light brown, soft monkey with a cute brown and cream ribbon with hearts and a heart that said Kiss. He was mine the moment I saw him! He was the only one so I snatched him up! I also got him some Root Beer From Around The World at Cost Plus World Market, they have so many awesome things there! Plus I found him some Tootsie Rolls that have the messages on the wrapper like the valentine hearts because he loves those. Then found him some cookie dough peanut butter bites which he likes cookie dough so hopefully they will be good! Then I also found some Minnie and Mickey chocolate hearts! Of course had to go the Disney route somewhere in there! Then I got him a cute pop out card!
Anyway the night was a great night! In the morning we had a free breakfast buffet and ate that and then came home. Adam decided to get into cleaning mode so we got a good part of the house clean but still some to go! Then we tried to watch Atlantis 2 but the sound didn't burn on the disc :-(. So then we watched We're Back, have any of you seen it? Good cartoon kids movie I loved it when I was little. Then as we were out of Bewitched to watch as we went to sleep we watched a Disney Christmas Carol, that was Adams choice :-).
Here are a couple pictures from our evening at the Mariott.
Isn't that Monkey so adorable! Oh ya I also got him a beer glass with a monkey on it to go with the theme lol. Adam has always wanted a helper monkey!
I love the fake rose petals he threw on the bed and my little bear and yummy chocolates! Those rose petals were like magnetic! You laid down and got up it was like rose hair on you!
Anyway I am going to try and get back on my posting schedule and hopefully post for Tasty Tuesday tomorrow! Night night all! Time to watch Serendipity with my fiance for Valentine's Day! :-)
Hey guys! Sorry didn't write much this weekend again it was the Superbowl! Yay! Who watched?! Were you happy with who won? I was! I however was not happy with that awful performance by the Black Eyed Peas! No wonder they use auto tune in their music! The commercials were alright, not the best I don't think they have topped the year where they have the cell phone security one where someone tries to steal his phone and he nails him in the head with it, or the one where it is a FedEx caveman commercial and he kicks the little baby dinosaur across the land lol. But I did enjoy the Doritos commercial where the guy is teasing his dog and then bam he nails the door on top of him and he gets the Doritos. I also really liked the commercial for the Audi car where the people are in like old time posh prison and they are escaping with a stuffed dodo and then they release the hounds which are those really fancy skinny, tall long haired dogs and then they turn on Kenny G as a distraction. Those were my two favorites.
I am doing my second Meet Me On Monday blog hop at Never Growing Old! Question 1) Did you watch the Superbowl? Yes Question 2) What was the last book that you read? I just finished Wicked! Question 3) What is your favorite kind of cake? Chocolate Question 4) Do you snore? No Question 5) Do you play an instrument? Yes piano since kindergarden, some guitar and some flute. :) go join the hop!
Well I am off to go fiddle on the internet! Over and out!
Hey guys! Hope you all have lots of fun planned for the weekend! Let's see I don't have much planned minus that it is superbowl weekend and I am excited even though I don't really care much about either team but I like watching football plus I am hoping for some pretty awesome commercials of course!
I realized after watching a couple episodes of glee with my parents that I really miss dancing! And on top of that the girl who plays Brittany is soooo fit and I want her stomach! I have been wanting to start taking dance lessons again and I am hoping to still! I just need to save up some money since it is not free! I also always seem to remember after watching Glee how much I love to sing! Course not in front of people but by my self, in the shower, in the car, and if Adam is lucky then in front of him!
So on the note that I picked my florist the other day, I actually kind of got into a little fight or word battle or whatever with one of them. I was kind of sad about it honestly, because I don't like being mean to people, but it had to be done. She was the first florist I had met with and I had really liked her and we had come up with an idea for a bouquet and she was going to give us a quote later on. We really didn't have a set budget because I don't know what flowers cost! But we are trying to save where we can so we wanted it the cheaper the better. Well hers was about $850 with a deposit of $433 which is the highest deposit that we have had so far! So I went to another florist to get another idea and price, because okay like I am not going to try other places. Well we ended up making up a whole different bouquet which I liked better because she had more flowers for me to look at. She was also $200 dollars cheaper with no deposit! Which one reason is we used cheaper flowers. Well I emailed the other one to ask if the cost would be cheaper for the other flowers. Then we kept playing phone tag because I had work and could not answer when we called then when I would call she would have a client so then she seemed frustrated that I did not answer when I was at work. Then she seemed upset that I had changed ideas on flowers. She said now obviously you got this idea from another florist, but I encourage you to see other florists besides me. Then she got really weird about how I had changed the color arrangement when really I had just taken out pink and added more purple, yellow and orange. Then I sent her a picture of what I wanted and she said if budget was an issue we could work with it. So I politely told her it was a little high and it would be better if we could bring it down. Then I get a rude email back saying that this is why she does not do consultations without a budget in mind and how did I know hers was high! I could not believe it. So I sent one back telling her that out of the DJ, reception and ceremony site, and photographer that hers was the highest deposit and that I had talked to another florist and she was cheaper and that I thought when she said we could work with the budget she meant that, not get an answer from her saying that is why she does not do consultations because of no budgets. So ya that bridge was burned and yet I am the one that feels bad but I know I shouldn't! Oh well I am happy with my florist and with my flowers. Now on to cake!
Here are some great Glee quotes from Season 2 (can you tell I am in a Glee mood?!) "I don't need the sound of your stretch marks rubbing together"-Sue "You're all coffee and no omelet"-Beast, "That doesn't any sense"-Sue "This room looks like the room on that spaceship when I got probed"-Brittany "Please don't pull out all my teeth. I'll look like an adult baby, but with boobs"-Brittany "Who can tell me who Christopher Cross is?"-Will, "He discovered America"-Brittany "People thought I went on vacation but I really spend the summer lost in the sewers"-Brittany Okay that's all for now :-) I will write more tomorrow! Night Night y'all!
Wow Guys I am soooooooo sorry! I really hate not blogging this long! I am going to get back into the swing of things! Things got really busy with work, doctors appointments, wedding appointments, not feeling great and then just lazy! I again am very sorry! Please don't stop following and reading! I might attempt to post twice tonight but can't promise! Right now I am going to do the Stylish Blogger Award that I received from my favorite blogger Kristin if you don't already read her you should check her out!
Here are the rules!!!
To accept the stylish blogger award I must:
1. Thank and link back to the wonderful blogger who gave me this award.
2. Share 7 things about myself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and inform them of the award
Well here it goes:
7 things about me!
1. I am completely obsessed with all things Disney! I could visit Disney World more than once a year and never get sick of it!
2. I LOVE baking (also cooking but baking more so) especially cupcakes and am working on getting good at baking cakes!
3. You know the movie When In Rome with Kristen Bell?! Well I want to be her character in real life, and by that I don't mean having 5 guys chasing after me because I stole their coins from the fountain of Juliet or whatever, but that I want to work at a museum and plan their events and be the curator of it!!
4. I am marrying my best friend and the most wonderful man in the world in just a little over 4 months!
5. My family is extremely important to me! I am close to them all and don't know what I would do without any of them!
6. I love scrapbooking and even though I seem to just collect things to use to make them more than actually making them I still love it! I plan to have a crafting room some day.
7. Last but not least I am an extreme pack rat! I hate getting rid of anything, I can always find a reason I need to keep it, even clothes I don't wear!
15 blogs I thing are great:
1. Delightfully Dowling she has an awesome blog about her life and cooking school and not to mention a ton of great recipes! I love her blog :-)! Also she writes a blog everyday!
2. Cupcakes Take The Cake Okay I know this is not a new blog but it is too me! Let me just say I could get lost for hours on this blog looking at all the great cupcakes they find! Truly check them out!
3. Bake at 350 Once again another great baking site that I just love to read! So many great ideas! Yum!
4. Ah...My Married Life I just started following this blog recently and love it! I love how she talks about her married life! It is just a fun one to read :-)!
6. My Overstuffed Bookshelf I love this blog because it is about books! Which I love to read! She is doing a 100 book reading challenge which I intend to join, with no hope of completing, but I love that she reviews so many books! :-)
7. The Sweet Art A very yummy baking blog! With so many yummy ideas!
8. Subtle Southern Snapshots I love her blog! I love all the little ways she has people to meet other bloggers and I love her pictures!
9. Never Growing Old This blog is so cute! And also hosts a lot of blog hops! It is very enjoyable to read!
14. The Adventures of Mommy B This is a great blog! I love how she talks about being a mom and spending time with her kids, but also finds time to do other stuff!
15. 33 Shades of Green I love her Tasty Tuesday Blog Hops! I also just love reading her blog! Such great ideas!
Well there we go! Now that I have done my stylish blog award list I need to let them all know! I am off to finish working! I am hoping to do an update blog for the days that I missed later! Fingers crossed! Adios!