Hey guys! I do promise to start writing more. I am having some test done on my thyroid this week so it is going to be a little bit hectic. Anyway...I found a new blog hop that I am very excited about doing! I hope you check it out and join as well. Head on over to Roots and Rings for Ten on Tuesday!
1) What condiments are always, always in your fridge? Mayo and Ketchup
2) How do you like your steak cooked? Your burgers? Both of them well done. I can't stand the pink and the blood still seeping out when you cut into a steak!
3) What's your favorite use for fresh tomatoes? Giving them to my mom or Adam because I don't like tomatoes.
4) What's your go-to-dinner when you haven't planned anything in advance and you don't feel like going out? I would have to say spaghetti and hashbrowns. Yum!
5) What's your favorite snack food lately? Hawaiian Rolls they are yummy.
6) What's your favorite weekend breakfast to make at home? Eggs, biscuits, hashbrowns or fried potatoes and canadian bacon or real skillet fried bacon.
7) What's your favorite thing to grill? How do you do it? Well I am not usually the griller but if so chicken or steak with some good bbq sauce on them both, my dad makes a really good sauce.
8) What's your favorite wine for under $10? If you're not a wine person, what brand of beer is your favorite? I think the brand is Barefoot and their Moscato (sp?) wine is my favorite, it's the only wine I will ever drink. I am more a mixed drink type of gal.
9) Give us your most delicious cocktail recipe? Let's see if you melt up some vanilla ice cream a little and add rose tequila it is good. Or a vanilla milkshake with banana liquor is amazing! Or of course Kahlua Skye vodka and cream for a delicious white Russian.
10) How do you like your eggs? Over Easy and preferably with no broken yoke, although sometimes a broken yoke taste good, but only sometimes.
Well there is my Ten on Tuesday blog hop! I hope you enjoyed! I will try and write more later if I can!