Hey everyone! I am finally out of confinement from my radio iodine therapy for my thyroid. I am very glad because I was getting really restless and I think my cat thought I now hated her since she has always slept with me and here I go locking her out of my room and never touching her when I had the chance to emerge. While in confinement I started watching In Plain Sight, I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would and also since it is filmed where I live it is just a lot of fun to watch and see shots with buildings and places that you know. I also almost got all my Disney honeymoon dining reservations made! YAY! I also started planning out what I am going to make Adam for his birthday and I think I am being overly ambitious but we will see! Anyway I am going to write more later and hopefully now that I am off confinement I will be able to write more on my blog. I really want more followers I seem to be at a standstill on followers lately :-(.
Time for my Wednesday blog hops that I love so much! Today I am going to start with What I'm Lovin' you should go check it out if you have not!
I'm Lovin' that I am out of confinement and back home with Adam! I hated sleeping along!
I'm Lovin' that next Tuesday Harry Potter comes out on DVD and I can go buy it! :-) yes I am that big of a nerd that I plan ahead. But hey if you buy it at Walmart when it is on sale it is a good deal I say.
I'm Lovin' that in two months and 11 days I will be getting married to the love of my life!
I'm Lovin' that I am almost finished with The Boleyn Inheritance and can now either continue on with my Sookie vampire series or another of the bride quartet. I have gotten behind on my reading.
I'm Lovin' that I got to skype with my Moose Bro/MOH Katie two times during my confinement and we made a music list for the bachelorette party trip to Vegas!
I'm Lovin' that tonight on TLC the season premier of Extreme Couponing comes on! Yes I am a nerd but I really want to figure out how these people do this!
I'm Lovin' my wonderful future husband!
Now onto Wee Bit Wednesday I am loving her new button design! I wish I was this blog savvy and could have a blog hop and a button! But I seem to be blogger decorating challenged.
1) What is one food, that as an adult you love, but as a child you said you'd never touch? I would have to say probably Brussel Sprouts or green chili.
2) Did you go to college? If yes, what was your major? Yes I did and my major was history (ancient history to be specific) with a minor in political science and I was pre-law.
3) What's the most wild animal you've seen in real life (not counting the zoo)? Well if the safari ride at DisneyWorld counts then I have seen hippos, which are dangerous since they kill lots of people. Otherwise I am not sure.
4) Have you ever been to a fortune teller? Nope and don't plan to.
5) Can you juggle? No, I try and I fail.
6) Hardwood floors or carpet? Now if you asked me this a few years ago I would have said carpet all the way cause sitting down to watch TVon hardwood floor sucks, however after seeing how animals seem to be attracted to peeing on it I will never have carpet again, if the house we buy has carpet it is getting ripped up right away.
7) Is it called "soda" or "pop"? I call it soda, when I visit my family in Tulsa it is called pop.
8) What was your first car? My first car was a 1987 Chevy Blazer. I really liked it because it had been in our family for years and it was my grandma's. I however never wanted to drive on the freeway with it because it was so slow starting it I was afraid to get run over. It is funny because that was my fiance's first car as well and now we both have mustangs.
9) What is the most decent desert you have ever eaten? Oh gosh this is hard! I dunno my mom's brownies are really really good so those might have to be it, especially when she makes it into a brownie cake for my birthday :-).
10) How often do you rearrange your furniture? I would say never because we have too much and it has no where to go so if moving say a fold up table up and out of the way and then put back in place is moving then quite often, otherwise never.
Well folks that is all for now! I will write more later or tomorrow depending on my thyroid mood ha ha! See y'all later!