Monday, February 7, 2011

Early Tuesday! Etsy First!

Hey guys! So I am going to see Wicked tonight so I may not get to write so decided I 
would write an early one tonight for Tuesday! 
I have been flipping through Etsy so I decided I would do a version of my own Etsy selections!
I know lots of people do it but I always enjoy seeing what others find!
So Enjoy!!!

 
How cute of an idea is this!? Even Adam liked it and told me to save it! I found it at OldNewAgain!
These are adorable! Wouldn't they be great for a young girls B-day party cupcakes?! They can be found at triciatrisha69!
This is so cute! I love old antique things! This piggy bank can be found at RuggyDesign!
Wouldn't this be a great card to send to someone you love?! I think so! Check out VintageScraps!
I love piano so this ring really suites me! There are so many other cute ones at RingsOfSaturn!
sweetiecaketopper has some amazing cake toppers! So unique and original! Even a Nightmare Before Christmas one!

Now I know this wasn't a very themed Etsy find but I even cut back the ones that I wanted to put! I will save them for next time! I have to watch it or I am going to spend way too much money 
on Etsy! Soooooo many cool things! I wish I could make them all! 
Night Night All! 






1 comment:

  1. Hi! Found you on Makin' Me Crazy Monday! I'm following you and would love for you check out my blog and follow me back! :)

    Be sure to check out my current giveaways and huge list of more to come!

    Thanks!

    Ashley
    thereynoldsmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete