Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!

Hey Y'all! So far again 3rd post in a row! I may even post another one tonight as this one is going to be short! I am joining Leigh Ashley for A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday! Hope you enjoy it! 






1) What is your favorite breakfast food? Eggs and Biscuits and Fried Potatoes.
2) How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? Oh goodness lets see maybe 12?
3) City or country? Definitely country, I always say I am a country girl at heart! Must be that Tulsa background!
4) What is your favorite part of your job? Getting to go home :-). Ha ha or typing up discovery answers.
5) What is your favorite junk food to snack on? Hmmm probably chips I guess I am not really sure. 
6) Have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper? Yes I wrote an article for the newspaper here for my senior class, and when we put our engagement announcement in there I will be in it again!
7) Do you use post-it notes? Yes! I love them! I use them a lot at work!
8) Do you have freckles?  Yes I do, on my face. 
9) Is it okay for men to wear pink? I would say so, then again all the boys at my high school had pink shirt Wednesday and would all wear pink shirts so I might be used to it lol.
10) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Before Christmas to my moose bro Katie!

Yay for Wee Bit Of My Wednesday! I also joined Home Sweet Farm for Waltz on By Wednesday! Check it out!


Tonight we are having dinner with Adam's Mom! It should be a lot of fun! I am looking forward to it! I will write more later if I am awake enough to be coherent on another blog post! Adios for now Y'all! 
P.S. I hope some of you are still reading!   



3 comments:

  1. Rach,
    I love your answer to number 4! That's funny and perhaps I would have to agree with that now with my job.
    Enjoyed my visit at your blog.
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Thanks for following my blog - I'm now following yours as well!

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete